Wednesday, September 10, 2008

facebook planning 2

Ok, don't feel unsteady. I'll forward you all correspondence. You're totally included--actually, I think your name is first on the installation. And once we determine tech needs (?), I'll email and ask that we see a draft of the conference scheduled with our installation noted.
Now, for being there. Here's the tricky party. I can't arrive in Louisville until Friday night. I know, it sucks. I failed to realize that I was already booked for something that CANNOT be changed. I didn't worry about it b/c my presentation isn't till Sat. But, of course, the installation means that it would've been better to be there earlier. SO, if you don't mind getting there and setting up for Friday--that would be HUGE. Naturally, I'll be setting up in Irvine in Nov. all by my lonesome, so you can let me know what's what. But, if you can get it set up, great. I'll gladly get to Redlands in the next couple of weeks to help figure out EVERYTHING that needs to be done.
So, talk to me!
j.
BTW, have fun in SF! Hi to the LAW!

No comments: